Job Ref: SPE 1457
Position: Marketing Officer
Salary: On Application
As Marketing Officer you will be asked to fill the job duties in Marketing, and Sales. Outlined below are a few of your tasks and general responsibilities. NOTE: you may be asked to fill additional jobs in the future and those will be explained to you.
• Execute email marketing and sales campaigns (thank you, thinking of you, pre-trip, upgrades).
• Design and execute specialty trips with VIP trip leaders (“Hero”)…surfing, yoga, authors, TV hosts…
• Provide primary and secondary sales (respond to email and phone leads directly, engage potential customers)
• Review graphic design of company letterhead and all staff’s email signatures,
• Review and design stylesheets on website for graphic design improvement.
• Manage online web listings (Travelmaxia, Tourism Fiji, Cruise Critic, Wholesaler partners)
• Manage relationship with 20 top wholesalers, maintain regular contact via phone, email, IM
• Increase sales.
• Generate press interest and coverage from around the globe.
Listing Date: April 14, 2010
Please fill in the form below to contact employer
How did you find us? Questions and comments on our website are welcome. »»