Country: Marshall Islands
Location: Ebeye Island
Position: Local Operations Manager
Local Operations Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Required language: English
Osmoflo Water Management is the leading Australian headquartered designer, manufacturer, deliverer and operator/maintainer of desalination and water recycling plants. We are seeking an Operations Manager based in the Marshall Islands (and who is able to accommodate themselves on Ebeye) who will be responsible for the efficient operation and optimal plant performance of the Water Treatment plant on the Island of Ebeye.
We are seeking someone with the ‘right Osmoflo attitude’– a ‘can do’ approach, a positive outlook, energy and motivation to deliver. We want the right people to support our business growth and ensure we go from strength to strength. Osmoflo is keen to meet motivated Site and Operations Managers who are self-starters and passionate about making a difference. No day is ever the same; to be successful in this role you will need:
• Prior experience in a similar role.
• To be a 'hands-on' person with Mechanical aptitude who is willing to contribute wherever needed in the operation and maintenance of the Ebeye plant.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills including good command of English language in spoken and written form.
• Self-organised and be able to plan effectively and work without supervision.
• To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
• To ensure a positive safety culture including encouraging and supporting Work Health Safety on site.
• To be able to prepare and submit internally required paperwork and documentation, including site work sheets, service check sheets, monthly reports, quarterly plant inspections, trip debriefs faxes and emails within required time frames.
• To attend planned meetings with client and Osmoflo representatives.
Are you interested in applying and are ready for the challenge? If your answer is YES, we would like to hear from you. To access a full position description, apply and to express your interest in this role please email Craig Nihill using the form below by Monday 21st May 2018. For a confidential discussion please contact (08) 8282 9700.
Listing Date: May 14, 2018